SPEEDQB ATOMPACK [APK] - SMOKE GREY
Please select all options.
The SpeedQB AtomPacK (APK) is a modular, multi-configuration backpack designed for airsofters who run HPA (High Pressure Air) systems. Ergonomically designed to move with your body, not against it. The APK comes with everything you need to deploy in 3 different modes:
Chest Rig Mode
- The APK can be connected to the Nucleus Chest Rig to create a HPA carry + Ammo Retention system.
- Nucleus Chest Rig is NOT included with APK. Sold separately.
Standalone Backpack Mode
- StandAlone mode allows the APK to be deployed as a traditional backpack with 2 shoulder straps, and an adjustable chest H-strap.
Crossbody Bandolier Mode
- The APK can also be worn as a Crossbody Bandolier pack. This configuration offers a dynamic carry solution for HPA systems on the field and doubles as an ergonomic, crossbody bag, off the field.
- Structured and Padded throughout to protect your HPA Tank from field elements
- Airmesh Padding offers breathable ventilation and sweat wicking properties
- “MagStash” Pocket (fits 2 Single AR PMP or 3 single pistol PMP)
- HPA Tank Retention Sleeve
- Dual Silicon HPA Line Ports
- HPA Line channel guides on all straps
- 2 Velcro ID Panel Sections for placement of your favorite patches
- Upper and Lower Main Compartment Access
- WaterProof zippers
- Reflective zipper pull cords with tactile zipper pulls
- Molle Webbing on the sides and lower base for attachment of tools/accessories
(SpeedQB Nucleus Chest Rig pictured is not included, shown for compatibility)
1 - AtomPacK Base Bag
1 - Air Mesh Padded Back Pad w/carry handle
1 - Air Mesh Padded Support Wing
2 - Backpack Shoulder Straps
2 - Chest Rig Shoulder Straps + Shoulder Covers (compatible w/NCR)
1 - Chest H-Strap
1 - 3PT Strap
Fully compatible with the following SpeedQB products:
- SpeedQB Nucleus Chest Rig
- SpeedQB Nucleus Chest Rig Quikstrip
- SpeedQB Proton Mag Pouch (Single Pistol or Single Rifle)
- SpeedQB x Amped Line 42”
- SpeedQB Cummerbund
The AtomPacK was designed with HPA bottles 45ci - 68ci in mind and is compatible with most new-generation "mini" regulators. (Previous generation, dual-style regulator air rigs will require that your line is run out of the zipper instead of the ports.)
- 14 inches tall (36 cm)
- 9 inches wide (23 cm)
- 6 inches deep/thick (15 cm)