Limited Class Division for the Specialists. 5 Event Series starts in March. Championship Tournament in October.
SpeedQB Rules and Format, Limited Classes with ammo and equipment restrictions.
2 Pistols • 1 Rifle/SMG • 1 Shotgun Required
Click here to see Limited Class Rules, Classes and Ranking Details.
Each event is capped at 16 teams.
Each event will contribute to team’s regional ranking.
Rankings will affect the next event’s Grouping/Bracket.
Season ranking will determine Championship Group/Bracket on October 9th.
*participation in each event is not required, but will affect rankings*
Where: PROJECT N1 (El Monte, CA)
- Sunday March 27th – Season Opener, Ranked
- Sunday April 10th – Ranked
- Sunday June 12th – Ranked
- Sunday August 7th – Ranked (Final Event for Season Rankings and Seeding)
- Sunday October 9th – Championship
- Doors open at 8am
- Stage 1 Round Robin starts at 9am
- Stage 2 Single Elim starts at 12pm noon
- Event ends at 1:30pm
TEAM REGISTRATION (5 entries: 4 players and 1 sub) = $125
SPEEDQB 2022 SEASON SPONSORS: