TEAM vs TEAM (5 on 5)
- Each team may only have 5 players in the game each match.
- Substitutions are allowed before / after each match. Subs are not allowed during the match.
- One Match = 3 rounds
- 1 Round = 4:00 min max
- Team wins match by winning 2 of the 3 rounds.
- If one team wins first 2 rounds, the 3rd round will not be required.
- 100 Points per round
- 25 pts First Flag Possession / 50 pts Flag Hang (Ends the round) / 5 pts Each Player eliminated (5 players = 25 pts max)
- 5 Second Countdown (Verbal warning by ref before countdown begins)
- Round begins by Horn / Whistle blow
- Each Round is 4:00 min max time
- Obtain possession first (25 pts)
- Flag Hang on opposing Spawn Point (50 pts / Ends the Round)
- If Flag-bearer gets hit, flag drops where bearer was hit
- Teams "breakout" from a starting bunker located at center of Team Spawn point.
- All guns must be facing the wall until round begins (25 pt team penalty for early break or guns not facing/pointed at spawn wall)
- One foot must be touching spawn wall until round begins
SEMI AUTO ONLY
- All types of guns are allowed
- One trigger pull = One shot (feathering okay)
- Rifles = Mid Caps Only (150rd max per mag)
- Pistols = Extended Mags OK (50rd max per mag)
- Shotguns = Shell Fed or AR Mag (150rd per mag)
- No limit on total number of magazine/shells
NO MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE
- No "surrenders" / No "bang-Bang" kills
- Knife kills count
REFEREE / OFFICIALS
- Officiator controls Countdown and Game Start/End
- Officiators have full power to call hits upon players and pull players
- Officiators have final call to any disagreement
- Any bodily contact with a BB is considered a Hit. (Excludes Gun hits)
- If opposing players shoot each other same time, both players are out.
- Dry fires do not count as a hit.
- FOULS = Not calling your hit.
- 1st offense: Team loses that round automatically, loses all points for the round. Player is marked on wristband per offense.
- 2nd offense by same player: Team loses that round automatically, loses all points for the round. Player is marked on wristband and pulled form the rest of the match. The affected team plays one man short, no substitutions for rest of the match.
- 3rd offense by same player: Team loses that round automatically, loses all points for the round. Player is marked on wristband and pulled from rest of the event/tournament. The affected team plays one man short for the remaining matches.
- FALSE STARTS (early launch) = Team loses 25 pts
Rights & Usage of MarksSpeedQB® is a protected trademark and is dedicated to curate and maintain quality of this original format of gameplay. For info about upcoming SpeedQB events please check the Events page. If your field is interested in hosting licensed SpeedQB® Format games/events, please contact us here: SpeedQB@gmail.com