TEAM vs TEAM (5 on 5)
- Each team may only have 5 players in the game each Set.
- Substitutions are allowed before / after each set. Subs are not allowed during each set.
- One Match = 4 Sets of 4 rounds (+ 1 Tiebreaker Set if needed)
- 1 Round = 4:00 min
- 5th Set (Tiebreaker) if points are tied after 4 sets.
- 100 Points per round
- 25 pts First Flag Possession / 50 pts Flag Hang (Ends the round) / 5 pts Each Player eliminated (5 players = 25 pts max)
- 5 Second Countdown (Verbal Warning before countdown begins)
- Round begins by Horn / Whistle blow
- Each Round is 4:00 min max time
- Obtain possession first (25 pts)
- Flag Hang on opposing Spawn Point (50 pts / Ends the Round)
- If Flag-bearer gets hit, flag drops where bearer was hit
- Teams "breakout" from a starting bunker located at center of Team Spawn point.
- All guns must be facing the wall until round begins (10 pt team penalty for early break or guns not facing wall)
- One foot must be touching spawn wall until round begins
SEMI AUTO ONLY
- All types of guns are allowed
- One trigger pull = One shot
- No ammo limits
NO MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE
- No surrenders / Bang-Bang
- Knife kills count
REFEREE / OFFICIALS
- Officiator controls Countdown and Game Start/End
- Officiators have full power to call hits upon players and pull players
- Officiators have final call to any disagreement
- Any bodily contact with a BB is considered a Hit. (Excludes Gun hits)
- If opposing players shoot each other same time, both players are out.
- Dry fires do not count as a hit.
- FOULS = Not calling your hit.
- 1st offense: Team loses that round automatically. Player is marked on wristband per offense.
- 2nd offense: Team loses that round automatically. Player is marked on wristband and pulled form the rest of the Set. The affected team plays one man short, no substitutions.
- 3rd offense: Team loses that round automatically. Player is marked on wristband and pulled from rest of the day. The affected team plays one man short for that Set. They can substitute for the next sets if applicable.
Rights & Usage of MarksSpeedQB® is a protected trademark and is dedicated to curate and maintain quality of this original format of gameplay. For info about upcoming SpeedQB events please check the Events page. If your field is interested in hosting licensed SpeedQB® Format games/events, please contact us here: SpeedQB@gmail.com